Tua Trend Face Vupiesse - Face electrostimulators
Tua Trend Face VUPIESSE
Facial electrostimulator with a modern, elegant and "trendy" line for facial and neck treatments. Small, evolved, practical and effective.
We do not ship this product to the follow countries: USA, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia
Warranty: 2 years
AccessoriesCheck items to add to the cart
Tua Trend Face VUPIESSE the facial electrostimulator
TUA TRE’ND Face is a complete electrostimulation appliance for treating the face and neck.
Each area is treated with a specific work program. Simply select the icon on the luminous display screen.
TUA TRE’ND Face features a special patented electrode for positioning on the various facial areas.
The output generates a sinusoid type current at a special frequency designed to provide best results and offer best stimulation comfort on delicate face muscles.
The clear bright display to icons drives the utilizzatore through all the programs and the pulsantiera to "navigation" active in an instant all the functions of Tua Tre'nd.
The rechargeable batteries and the charger complete the rich endowment.
The work programs are completely pre-programmed and already complete with all specific parameters such as stimulation
frequency, pulse width, contraction times and recovery times: only the stimulation intensity has to be regulated.
TUA TRE’ND Face uses a special face applicator consisting of 2 sprung electrodes adjustable in every direction to be able to adapt to every face conformation.
It also looks at the other two models of the line Tre'nd:
Tre'nd Body Tre'nd Body & Face
- Outputs: 1 (available on both outlets)
- Waveform: modulated sine wave
- No programs: 5 (specific for facial areas)
- Time of contraction 3 sec
- Recovery time: 3 sec
- Current intensity 70 mA max (on 1kohm load)
- Power supply: 4 x 1.2V 750mA rechargeable batteries type AAA or 4 1.5V alkaline batteries type AAA
- Weight: 120 g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 x 18 mm
- Charger: Input: AC 230V~ 50/60hz / Output: DC 7.5V - 200ma -1.5V
- 1 electrostimulator
- 1 handpiece facial treatment
- 1 pack of 6 replacement sponges for face electrodes
- 1 network adapter
- 1 spray bottle for water
- 1 quick guide to use
- 1 manual DVD
- 4 rechargeable batteries
TUA TRE'ND Face consists of 5 work programs, each with specific frequencies and times for a certain area of the face. The programs are immediately selectable with navigation buttons and displayed by the clear icons on the bright display.
|PROGRAM 1 |
Acts on the zygomatic area up
at the margin of the ear.
|PROGRAM 2 |
It acts on the cheek, from the buccal angle to the mandibular.
|PROGRAM 3 |
It acts on the temporal zone to intervene on the whole front.
|PROGRAM 4 |
It acts on the chin area and throughout the contour of the mandibular arch. The same program will also be used for stimulate the neck muscles.
|PROGRAM 5 |
Acts on the orbicular part and on the bag under the eyes.
Tua Trend Face is a specific device for facial and neck treatments.Any other use is to be considered improper.
During the menstrual period, the conductivity of the skin changes; stimulation may be less pleasant.
Stimulation can cause skin redness at the electrodes, especially in subjects with extremely sensitive skin. Such redness is completely normal and normally disappears in no time.
- Do not apply the electrodes in hyperpigmented areas (large moles) and varicose veins.
- Do not apply the electrodes directly to the breast but to the breast support muscles.
- Do not use in intimate and delicate areas nor in the armpits, groin, recesses of the knees.
- Do not use on the abdomen in pregnant women.
- Do not use Tua Excel on children, peacemakers and people in debilitated psychophysical conditions and in case of physiological and organic abnormalities.
- Do not apply in the presence of metal prostheses or aorto-abdominal bypass.
- Do not apply in transthoracic mode to avoid interference with heart rate.
IN CASE OF DOUBT CONSULT A DOCTOR.
Results: Customers are informed that the purposes and results indicated in the product sheet cannot be guaranteed in their entirety, as they are linked to the subjectivity of the person and the methods of use.