Slendertone Abs3 - Abdominals Toning Belt
High intensity abdominal toning belt. Try it!
Slendertone Abs3 Unisex is a clinically proven, battery powered, high intensity abdominal toning belt for both men and women. It delivers a complete abdominal workout to help shape your rectus, oblique and transversus abdominis muscles quickly and safely starting from 6 weeks.
Clinically proven results:
Use 5 times a week for 6 weeks to see a toned and stronger stomach. Replicating six pack exercises, 20 minutes is equivalent to 120 sits ups and, in independent clinical trials, 100% of users reporting firmer, more toned abs.
*Clinical trial conducted by Prof. Dr. John Porcari, University Wisconsin, La-Crosse.
Abs5 is small, tasteful and portable. You can use when and where you want.
Abs5 is clinically prove to work out especially if combined with sport and healthy nutrition.
Mode of operation!
Slendertone uses the technology of firming muscle of the electrostimulators (EMS). By stimulating the nerves that make work the muscles,they provoke contractions strong, deep, but not uncomfortable , which over time will bring your muscles to be firmer and stronger.
This technology has been used by more than 40 years all over the world to hospitals and clinics and physiotherapy practices to strengthen and rehabilitate muscles.
The products to make your muscles toned muscles are working not only on the visible ones but also on those muscles that are difficult to reach with conventional exercises. The recto abdominals, the oblique (forming the waist) and the transverse abdominals are all involved. These are the deeper abdominal muscles, they surround the hips like a corset. They are essential for stability, especially in the lumbar region and is very difficult to achieve with conventional exercises.
Along with the Slendertone there is the associated company Neurotech GmbH, based in Germany, a supplier of EMS technology and of the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), used to treat muscle and rehabilitation and to which refer physiotherapists, patients and insurance companies around the world. The same sophisticated medical technology refers to Slendertone products.
Tips for Toning
- Remember, five toning sessions every week for the first six weeks!. Maintenance - 3 times a week.
- If you miss a day, no worries, be sure to do a session the next day.
- Use the level with the highest intensity - there are 99 levels – the more you push, best results are achieved!
- For a better workout, during a session, increase the toning function every five minutes, and five minutes on level 50, the last five minutes, the level should be 70.
- Use the product only once a day, extra sessions on the same day does not mean extra results.
- To continue to get a good workout and get results, we recommend to change the pads every 4-6 weeks. Otherwise they might be less effective.
- Walking and tone with your belt to get two effects in one workout, toning and cardio.
- The best location for the electrodes is in the center of the belt just above the navel, and the other two electrodes on either side of the hips and ribs.
- If you are sporty, the best time to do push-up, is right after a Slandertone session; it give even better results!
- It 's preferable that the session is completed before meals and not after.
- Remember to take two days off every week so your muscles have time to recover.
- Take note of the toning intensity to motivate you to achieve your goals.
- Reduce or eliminate all carbohydrates after 7 pm.
- Avoid red meat.
- Do not drink alcohol after 10.30 pm.
- Eat less sugar.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Replace snacks with vegetables and fruit.
- Drink a glass of boiled water with a slice of lemon when you wake up in the morning.
- Decrease portions of food.
- Prepare some healthy vegetable soups and stew thus replacing high-calorie meals.
- Make a good breakfast.
Tips for the exercise.
- Drill from 5 to 10 minutes of stretching at the beginning or end of the day.
- Drill 15 to 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise (can be calculated within a week).
- engage in short stroll before dinner.
- Exercise and sports with friends: it is important and challenging.
- Opt for the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Replacing a car ride with a walk/run.