Pressotherapy I tech Power Q1000 Premium with 2 legs
Sequential pressotherapy with 4 rooms with 6 selectable programs, LCD display, memorizable parameters. AESTHETIC MEDICAL USE. Medical device.
Warranty: 2 years
AccessoriesCheck items to add to the cart
Sequential pressotherapy with 4 rooms with 6 selectable programs
Power Q 1000 Premium I-Tech is the new sequential pressure therapy system with 4 compression chambers ideal for AESTHETIC and MEDICAL use.
This new range offers high performance and unique features:
Independent pressure adjustment for each compression chamber
6 different inflation modes can be selected from the display
Storage of the set parameters
Adjustment of the compression rate of each chamber (5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21 sec)
Time interval adjustment (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, sec)
The pressotherapy Q 1000 Premium is ideal for improving all those situations in which blood circulation is compromised or deficient, facilitates circulation in the limbs and improves metabolism.
By facilitating blood circulation in the lower limbs and increasing muscle tissue pressure thanks to the continuous alternating pressure/release action, it performs actions indispensable for the treatment of edema and diseases of the lower and upper limbs.
Pressotherapy reduces the symptoms of poor circulation, such as cold hands and feet, joint pain, fatigue and feeling of fatigue, muscle pain due to both age, poor physical activity, and post-accident trauma. In addition, it can also be used to treat cellulite and swelling of the legs.
Passive compression in venous diseases
Arm drainage after mastectomy surgery
Treatment of haematomas following surgery
Early stage anti-cellulite treatment
Post-operative prophylaxis in venous thrombosis interventions
Heaviness of the legs
It favors the night rest and sense of fatigue .
Medical device CE 1023: designed primarily for home use, this does not mean that it cannot be used by the physiotherapist or by the doctor at his surgery.
- Adjustable pressure: from 0 to 240 mmHg (± 20%)
- Adjustable pressure for each compression chamber
- 9 adjustable air speed levels
- 6 programs
- Adjustable therapy time: from 5 to 99 minutes
- Maximum output power: 53 W
- Power supply: 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Current: 0,2 A
- Weight: 2,0 kg
- Class Iia medical device (CE1023 according to MDD 93/42/EEC)
POWER Q1000 Premium LEG2 – compressive limb therapy system comprising machine body, double legging, 2 derivations connection tube, 2 pressure plantars.
Do not use in case of general malaise, flu or disease
- Heart failure
- Skin lesions: erysipelas, mycosis, pyoderma
- Severe peripheral arterial insufficiency
- Plexopathy and neuropathy
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Severe deformity of the limbs
- Gangrene - Dermatitis
- Recent grafting of skin
- Do not use in case of doubt until you have consulted your doctor.
- Before use read the contraindications and warnings in the supplied user manual