Tua Trend Face Vupiesse - Face electrostimulators
Face electrostimulator from the modern line, elegant and "trendy" for treatments to the face and the neck. Small, evolved, practical and effective.Read the complete description
Warranty: 2 years
Specific original and innovative Electrostimolator for your face!
TUA TRE’ND Face is a complete electrostimulation appliance for treating the face and neck.
Each area is treated with a specific work program. Simply select the icon on the luminous display screen.
TUA TRE’ND Face features a special patented electrode for positioning on the various facial areas.
The output generates a sinusoid type current at a special frequency designed to provide best results and offer best stimulation comfort on delicate face muscles.
The clear bright display to icons drives the utilizzatore through all the programs and the pulsantiera to "navigation" active in an instant all the functions of Tua Tre'nd.
The rechargeable batteries and the charger complete the rich endowment.
The work programs are completely pre-programmed and already complete with all specific parameters such as stimulation
frequency, pulse width, contraction times and recovery times: only the stimulation intensity has to be regulated.
TUA TRE’ND Face uses a special face applicator consisting of 2 sprung electrodes adjustable in every direction to be able to adapt to every face conformation.
It also looks at the other two models of the line Tre'nd:
Tre'nd Body Tre'nd Body & Face
Benefits of electrostimulation:
Training by electrostimulation provides a number of advantages which, when used according to criteria suited to the specific context, are such as to integrate and partially replace voluntary training:
- Selective stimulation of the muscle group or part of this. By positioning the electrodes correctly on the different muscles, a specific stimulation can be achieved on the selected muscle. Reducing activity of the adjacent muscles to a minimum.
- Maximum recruitment of muscle fibres. By setting suitable current intensities, the maximum recruitment of muscle fibres can be obtained, something hard to achieve through voluntary contraction.
- Absence of load on joints. Especially on the spine, where problems in this area often represent a limitation to physical activity in both sedentary and sportspersons.
- Absence of general body tiredness.
- Rapid progress.
TUA TRE’ND Face features 5 work programs, each with specific frequencies and times for a specific part of the face. The programs can be quickly selected by means of navigation buttons and displayed by clear icons on the luminous display screen.
|PROGRAM 1 |
Acts on the cheek-bone area as far as the area bordering on the ear.
|PROGRAM 2 |
Acts on the cheek, from the corner
of the mouth to the jaw.
|PROGRAM 3 |
Acts on the temporal region and the forehead in general..
|PROGRAM 4 |
Acts on the chin and all around the mandibular arch.
The same program is also used to stimulate the neck muscles.
|PROGRAMMA 5 |
Acts on the orbicular region and on the bags under the eyes.
- 1 electrostimulator
- 1 face treatment wand
- 1 kit of 6 spare sponges for face electrodes
- 1 mains adaptor
- 1 water sprayer
- 1 operator manual
- 1 DVD manual
- 4 x batteries rechargeable
- No. of outputs: 1 (disponibile su entrambe le prese di uscita)
- Wave shape: Sinusoidal modulated
- No. of programs: 5 (specific for areas of the face)
- Contraction time 3 sec
- Recovery time 3 sec
- Current intensity 60 mA max (1KOhm load)
- Power supply: 4 x batteries 1.2V 750mA rechargeable AAA type (code VABA07)
or alkaline batteries 1.5 V AAA type
- Weight: 120 g (battery included)
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 x 18 mm
- Battery charger: VUPIESSE mod. AD07 020
(Vupiesse Italia reorder code: VATR11)
Input: AC 230V~ 0/60Hz
Output: DC 7, V - 200mA 1, VA
Tua Tre'nd Face is a specific appliance for treating the face and neck. Any other use is to be considered improper.
- During the menstrual cycle, skin conductivity changes; stimulation could prove less pleasant.
- Stimulation can cause reddening of the skin where the electrodes are applied, above all in the case of people with very sensitive skin.
- Such reddening is perfectly normal and usually disappears fairly quickly.
- Patients allergic to the gel of the electrodes should suspend treatment and see a doctor.
- Do not apply the electrodes on hyperpigmented areas (large moles) and varicose veins.
- Do not use TUA TRE’ND on children, pace-maker wearers and people in
- weak psycho-physical condition or with physiological and organic ailments.
- Do not use on people suffering from epilepsy or multiple sclerosis.
- Do not apply to persons suffering from tumour syndromes or major neurological illnesses.
- Do not use on animals.
- IN CASE OF DOUBT, SEE A DOCTOR