Respiratory Muscle Training
INSPIRATORY MUSCLES TONING
For unique sports performance, it takes the right breathing exercises, don't you think?
Did you ever say, during a session of fitness,"I have no breath?". The respiratory training is acquired mainly through aerobic exercise, especially in running: in fact, during a long aerobic workout, you have to breathe correctly in terms to improve your performances.
The most correct breathing is the diaphragmatic one, which must not be conditioned by anxiety and stress of everyday life. Here's how to do a respiratory training: inhale for a few seconds and breathe out slowly. Do you need a hand to improve your inspiratory muscles? Here you will find some devices that will definitely help you!
- Power Breathe Kinetic K1 Fitness for Respiratory GymnSKU : K1was €362.00 Special Price €344.00
- Power Breathe Sport Plus - Muscular Inspiratory trainingSKU : WPB2003€75.00
- Power Breathe Wellness Plus Respiratory PhysiotherapySKU : WPB2001€75.00Out of stock
- POWERbreathe Kinetic K2 - Respiratory TrainingSKU : k2was €402.00 Special Price €382.00
- POWERbreathe Kinetic K3 - Breathing ExerciseSKU : k3was €443.00 Special Price €421.00
- POWERbreathe Kinetic K5 - Inspiratory Muscular TrainerSKU : k5was €658.00 Special Price €625.00